As of now, I am creating JPEG image from bitmapdata as in the attached code.
I can use PNGEncoder for creating png images as well.
How do I create .bmp or .gif files?
there are encoders available for those formats as well:
gif - http://code.google.com/p/as3gif/
bmp - http://www.senocular.com/flash/actionscript.php?file=ActionScript_3.0/com/senocular/images/BMPEncoder.as
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (67)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (77)
- php problem with fopen("https://..")
- TCP/IP Network stack packets Home Network
- JAVA error : Cannot find main class (when executin...
- JAVA Message Service: Understanding the concept of...
- Exception in program: javax.naming.NoInitialContex...
- TCP/IP programming socket port doubts
- Mainframe questions
- Accessing attributes in XML data passed as ArrayCo...
- MySql phrase search
- Flash Media Server: Mutiple streams overlay ?
- WPF tutorials
- Wget : downloading urls matching a regular express...
- c socket programming : file transfer problem
- SQL Query
- Polya counting theory doubt
- Running j2EE application from JAR file
- Difference Between an Enterprise Application Clien...
- Two water jug problem : Existence of a solution
- Calculating the limits of float and double in C
- Scanf problems in C
- Matrix using dynamic memory allocation in C
- Inline functions in C++, finding out with g++
- MySql Questions
- MySql Not Null Property for Varchar
- C++ File handling fstream problem
- Adobe AIR licensing
- Unable to understand wireless router + modem behav...
- Expansion of (a+b+c)^n
- C const pointer
- face enumerations of a cube
- 3 Body Problem
- DB Tables which are in 3NF or 4NF but not in DKNF
- Finding the min and max element in an Array in Fle...
- MySql Max Query
- Flex : Filter operator not supported
- C printing question
- DNS lookup questions
- C printf formatting floats
- Creating gif/bmp snapshots with actionscript
- Using Google App Engine - Java
- ▼ June (41)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (73)