Optical Flow - for e.g. tracking how far an object has moved from
current position. For e.g. tracking a nod/shake of a face.
OpenCV's calcOpticalFlowPyrLK function implements the Lucas-Kanade
method of computing optical flow.
OpenCV function called goodFeaturesToTrack, selects features based on
the algorithm described below :
As the name suggests, the Good Features to Track algorithm (also known
as the Shi-Tomasi algorithm) attempts to select features that work
well with the algorithms of tracking and the use cases of tracking.
- ► 2017 (64)
- Dhanji R. Prasanna was a developer on Google Wave
- Product management - PRD
- The Economist excerpts from 30th Jan 2016 edition ...
- CAP theorem nice explanation
- NoSQL notes
- Sharing an AMI with Specific AWS Accounts
- Excerpts from Making It Right: Product Management ...
- MediaWiki's usage of DB slaves
- SqlAlchemy notes
- opencv notes - circle/line detection
- OpenCV notes - Edge detection
- OpenCV notes - Eulerian video magnification
- Fourier transform for dummies
- OpenCV notes - Optical Flow
- text to speech synthesis on MAC
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (73)