[A]s a programmer you must have a series of wins, every single day. […] It is what makes you eager for the next feature, and the next after that. And a large team is poison to small wins. The nature of large teams is such that even when you do have wins, they come after long, tiresome and disproportionately many hurdles. And this takes all the wind out of them. Often when I shipped a feature it felt more like relief than euphoria.
- ► 2017 (64)
- Dhanji R. Prasanna was a developer on Google Wave
- Product management - PRD
- The Economist excerpts from 30th Jan 2016 edition ...
- CAP theorem nice explanation
- NoSQL notes
- Sharing an AMI with Specific AWS Accounts
- Excerpts from Making It Right: Product Management ...
- MediaWiki's usage of DB slaves
- SqlAlchemy notes
- opencv notes - circle/line detection
- OpenCV notes - Edge detection
- OpenCV notes - Eulerian video magnification
- Fourier transform for dummies
- OpenCV notes - Optical Flow
- text to speech synthesis on MAC
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (46)
- ► 2008 (73)