I have a csv file which contains a list of locations with latitude and longitude.
I have a kml file which contains names of districts and the co-ordinates
of their boundary.
I have to find out which location belongs to which district using ruby.
Here is the ruby code, kml(6.33MB) and csv(4.05 MB) file.
- ► 2017 (62)
- ► 2016 (67)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (147)
- Insert Ignore and Replace in MySql
- mysql command prompt paging options
- mysql command prompt auto completion
- Oracle trigger question
- Finding whether a number is blessed or not
- Generating readable assembly with gcc
- Brace matching : Flex Builder
- Finding which place belongs to which district usin...
- Iterative/Non-recursive version of pre order/in or...
- C Dictionary
- A whiteboard built using Flex/PHP/MySql
- Maximum contiguous subarray problem
- Passing array parameters in Java and C
- Grep for space and new line
- Quick Sort in C by Kernighan Ritchie
- A simple hash implementation in C
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2008 (73)