1. Download it from here.
2. Extract it to C:\xampp
3. Go to the above folder and double click on setup_xampp.bat.
4. check that all the required ports are free by double clicking
on xampp-portcheck.exe. If yes, proceed, else, do some troubleshooting.
6. go to your browser's address bar, and type : http://localhost
it should display something about xampp. if it does, your xampp
installations has been successful.
7. now go to the htdocs folder inside xampp, and create another
folder named 'check'.
8. inside this folder, create a filed named a.php
which contains the following :
it should display some info about your php installation.
if it does, then you have been able to run your first php
file on xampp.
Next, you should check out this php tutorial.
- ► 2018 (20)
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (67)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (59)
- ► 2011 (77)
- ► 2010 (147)
- ► 2009 (46)
- Non Monotonic Reasoning
- Artificial Intelligence : Natural Language Process...
- Artificial Intelligence : Resolution : Slides
- Artificial Intelligence : Knowledge Representation...
- Student Project Ideas - Undergrad or otherwise
- A great tool for merging and splitting pdf files
- Sample Copyright Text
- Installing Equation editor for MS Office
- Starting out with xampp on Windows
- Disabling Tunnel Adapters in Windows Vista (teredo...
- Mounting Windows Partitions in ubuntu
- Windows Vista : Requested operations requires elev...
- Removing dial up connection pop up on windows vist...
- ▼ December (13)